Donate to Haddonfield Outdoor Sculpture Trust
HOST is a 100 percent volunteer, community-based, tax-exempt 501(c)3 and receives no public funds. All of the sculptures in town and fun events such as Sculpture Month, I Heart Haddonfield and others are privately funded. We are grateful to the Borough of Haddonfield and its Public Works Department for their guidance and support. There are multiple ways in which you can help:
- Donate online safely through our secure PayPal portal by filling out the form below.
- Donation Recognition levels:
- Rodin: $25,000 +
- Calder: $10,000 to $24,999
- Nevelson: $5,000 to $9,999
- Brancusi: $1,000 to $4,999
- Friend: Under $1,000
- Mail your contribution to Haddonfield Outdoor Sculpture Trust, P.O. Box 100, Haddonfield NJ 08033.
- Matching funds: many employers and organizations offer matching employees and members the opportunity to expand giving through matching funds. If your organization does so, please consider HOST.
- Planned Giving: Leave a legacy, reduce taxes and preserve value through a variety of estate planning tools. These include bequests, outright gifts, life insurance, donor-advised funds, charitable remainder trusts, and qualified charitable distributions. Always consult your tax and legal advisors before making any charitable gifts. Learn more about Planned Giving.
Please use the form below to make a donation through our secure PayPal gateway.