The Haddonfield Outdoor Sculpture Trust (HOST) seeks nominations for new, temporary, juried sculpture placements in the Borough. Artists must be 18 years of age or older. And the work must be:
• Suitable for outdoor installation and able to be structurally secured to a concrete pad
• Capable of withstanding adverse weather conditions and high traffic areas and safe for children.
No work can exceed 15 feet in height or weigh more than 500 pounds, due to the limitations of the equipment available to the sponsoring body for installation of the sculptures.
Sales of sculptures are actively encouraged. All sculptures must remain on site during the period of display.
Entry materials can be submitted via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. If not emailed, images and required information can be mailed to the Trust in care of PO Box 100, Haddonfield, NJ 08033
The artist’s responsibilities, if a work is chosen, include:
• must be present during installation of sculpture and at the reception.
• must also allow use of his or her likeness and biographical information for publicity purposes by HOST, and
• must arrange transportation.
HOST Board of Trustees
- Stuart Harting, Chair
- Michael Willmann, Esq., Vice Chair
Non-Profit Development Center of Southern New Jersey
- Susan Baltake
Marketing, Management and Media Strategist; Econsult Solutions Senior Advisor
- Barbara Bassett
Philadelphia Museum of Art
- Becky Elmuccio
Yellow Pear Media
- John Giannotti Sculptor, Past Chair,
Rutgers University Fine Arts
- Rosie Hymerling
- Christopher Leise, Esq.
Markeim Arts Center
- Joe Levine
CCandG – Creative Communications and Graphics, Inc.
- Joseph Murphy, Esq.
- Megan York Parker
MYP Communication, Visit South Jersey
- Robert Roesch Chair,
Department of Sculpture Pennsylvania Academy of Fine Arts
- Joseph Sikora, RLA, ASLA
Sikora Wells Appel
- Thom Wagner, AIA
- Allie Westerside
Haddonfield Memorial High School